Saturday, September 7, 2019
10am - 12:30pm
NEW2YOU IS A SEMI-ANNUAL CONSIGNMENT SALE OF CHILDREN'S CLOTHING.
Need an easy place to shop for gently used clothing and quality items for
your children this coming school year?
Come see us at our New2You Consignment Sale for all of your Fall/Winter
and Back to School shopping, as well as all the items you need for your growing family!
You'll be able to shop for the best in previously loved, quality items at a great price!
- Clothing sizes from Newborn to Size 16.
- Seasonal items like Fall/Winter Outerwear, Jackets & Boots.
- Toys, Games, DVDs
- Furniture & Baby Equipment
- Maternity Clothes.
Items are gently used. We do not accept things that are stained, torn or broken.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING WITH US AT NEW2YOU?
- You’ll have access to FREE PARKING.
- You’ll have LOTS of space for shopping between racks and in multiple areas.
- You’ll have one-stop shopping for all of your children.
- You can pay with CASH or DEBIT.
- There are No entrance fees - however we will be accepting donations of non-perishable items for our church food hampers.
A portion of our proceeds from our September 2018 sale will be going to Sofia House, a local organization in Regina that is a second stage housing facility that provides safe housing and support for families trying to escape violent homes.
TO CONSIGN with New2You: We currently have a waitlist for consignors. If you’re looking to be part of our sale, and would like to sell your gently used baby/children’s items, we’d love to have you! To be placed on the waitlist please email us at email@example.com and our consignment team will help you out.
TO VOLUNTEER: If you’d like to spend the part of your day working along side some amazing women, and have the chance to shop at our preview sale, we’d love to hear from you! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our volunteer team would love send you more details on volunteering.
Follow us on Instagram: new2youattheap